Conspiracy is reality
I was sitting in a diner in my companies compound in Dhahran eating a hamburger. This was a compound that we shared with other “renters”, many of which were American f-15 pilots. As I was sitting there, on CNN a US senator was carping about the “fact” that Saudi Arabia would not allow our pilots in the country. Congress didn’t know we were there?
What did congress believe McDonald Douglas was doing there?
In the debate over the sale of AWAC’s reconnaissance planes to Saudi Arabia, no one in congress questioned how 5, 110 million dollar planes could lead to a military expenditure of $5.5 billion. Think about it…
NO ONE IN CONGRESS COULD FIGURE OUT THAT 5.5 x 110 MILLION IS NOT 5 BILLION!!!
The media defines conspiracy
There is too much to even document of what people do not know about US foreign policy. Personally, having lived through it, I have to say, I don’t disagree with it. In my opinion, they keep it secret because the USA has more enemies inside the US than outside. But it what it is. This is why people should believe conspiracy theory.
Foreign policy media is controlled by the CIA
- The foreign policy media is controlled by the CIA. “In the field, journalists were used to help recruit and handle foreigners as agents; to acquire and evaluate information, and to plant false information with officials of foreign governments.” Pulitzer Prize winner Carl Bernstein.
- The media has its own agenda. “Large, Corporate-Owned Media are “Free” Trade Proponents”
- More often than not, conspiracies turn out to be true. 25 CONSPIRACY THEORIES THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE.
- The Media is politically biased. Conservatives are right; The media is very liberal.
- 6 Corporations own 90% of the media. These Corporations control 90% of the media in America.
- There was no connection between Saddam Hussein and 911, Saddam Hussein did not have weapons of mass destruction and the Gulf of Tonkin incident never happened.
Believe what you will…
A fast pased spy read…